How can I schedule a viewing or apply for one of your apartments? 

Prince George: 1-866-466-1240 

Thunder Bay: 1-866-233-3565 or (local) 807-620-3441 

Fort St. John: 1-866-237-3254


If I have a problem, is there an on-site manager?

Yes, please contact them during office hours, unless it is an emergency.


Who can I call if there is an emergency?

In the event of a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1 for Police, Ambulance or Fire. In the event of a maintenance emergency such as for flooring or leaks, please contact our office for immediate assistance.


Are there any utilities included with my rent?

Prince George properties: Heat and water are included with the rent.


Thunder Bay properties: No, all utilities are extra. Setup your hydro: 807-343-1131 / Telephone: 807-623-4400 / Cable: 1-888-472-2222.


Fort St. John properties: Furnished suites and Green Glen units include cable, heat and water with the rent. The Woods units include only cable with the rent.


What stores are close by?

Prince George: Costco & the Real Canadian Superstore are across the street.


Thunder Bay: Several furniture stores & department stores nearby (ie: Walmart, Dollarama, The Brick, etc.)


Can I have a roommate? 

Yes. All occupants residing in the apartment must sign the rental lease agreement. Each person is jointly responsible for the full amount of the rent. This means that even if one roommate does not pay their rent, the other roommate will be held liable. Splitting the payment of rent is an internal matter between the roommates. Roommate disputes are to be resolved through the Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board at 1-888-332-3234.


Do you have any units with 2 bathrooms?

Yes, the majority of our 2 Bedroom apartments have 2 full bathrooms.


Are cable & phone outlets available in every bedroom?

Yes, each apartment has both outlets in each bedroom, plus the living room area.


Do you allow pets?

Yes, we are a pet friendly community that takes pet application and registration. Cats are $5 extra per month. Dogs are $10 extra per month.


Do you allow smoking inside your apartments?

No, we maintain a smoke-free environment. Federal regulations do not allow smoking inside the building's common areas. Any violations of this will be subject to fines starting at $305 and up. Municipal regulations require smokers to be a minimum of 3 meters away from the building, or will be subject to a fine.


Do I have to sign a lease?

Yes. The initial lease is for 1 year after which it rolls over in a month-to-month tenancy. There is a penalty for breaking the lease. Tenants are required by law to provide a minimum of 60 days notice to vacate, in writing. Failure to do so, may result in loss of your last month rent deposit.


Do I have to provide a damage deposit?

No damage deposit is required. Upon approval of your credit application, the last month rent deposit and key deposit secures the apartment. The first month rent is due on or before move-in.


What size apartments do you have in Thunder Bay?

Most of our apartments located by the Lakehead university are very large 1 and 2 bedroom units. Each of the units also includes a very large storage room. Our other apartments have spacious 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom suites.


I'm a student- how can I keep track of my expenses?

Use this budget spreadsheet to track your daily expenses.